10 Questions to Consider Before Thinking about “Career Shift”
Written By :
We don’t easily get the opportunity to work in our dream job, instead we accept the first job offer that fit our skills. But after a while, we re-think again about our dream job that we love to work.
However, career shift is considered as a high risk thing that needs a lot of thinking in order not to regret it later.
So, in this article Talents Hunters will do its best to help you taking the right decision.
Here, you’ll find 10 Questions you need to ask yourself before making a Career Shift
- What are the main reasons behind thinking of changing your current career?
- Comparison between both jobs, which one will ensure you a better future?
- Do I have the required qualifications for such new job?
- Will my family and friends support you in the career change decision?
- How long will it take to achieve success in the new career as what have been achieved in the previous one?
- What are the obstacles and struggles that may face you while shifting your career?
- What can you do in order to overcome such struggles?
- Will your previous experience support you in the new career?
- How many employees did you know who work in this new field and can support you?
- What are the skills that you can gain from the new career?
Don’t ever limit yourself for any reason. If you hate your job, change it.
In your spare time, collect enough information about your dream job and draw the path to reach it.